Sunday, November 15, 2020

GOD BLESS ME WITH MERCY AS I RAN OUT OF BULLETS AN HOUR AGO

 

GOD BLESS ME WITH MERCY AS I RAN OUT OF BULLETS AN HOUR AGO
By Joe Ingino
Editor/Publisher
“I live a dream in a nightmare world”
What is wrong with people. How can there be so many idiots amongst us? I say this because there are so many out there that clearly lack any self respect and that for their fellow man.
I was shopping at the grocery store... Wearing my riot gear of course. Two condoms,(in case any old lady tries to get frisky in the produce sextion) a jock (in case an eye twitch is misinterpreted as a wink), a bullet proof vest (incase someone disagrees with a ‘ALL LIVES MATTER’ hater), a mouth guard (in case of sudden riot in the fight to get a 12 roll of toilet paper), a mask (to fight the COVID), a shield to cover my shame and a pair of dark eye protective glasses in case of an eclipse... Ok stop laughing... I wore no condom. lol
On the floor of the store there were clearly marked arrows for people to follow and here comes this ditsy blond and her mother walking the opposite way. I told her... Hey are you blind or are you directional challenged. Pardon the language but last time I checked I was red blooded and was on the verge of going postal in that store wearing all my protective gear.
She looked at me and actually said, “actually yes I am directionally challenged as she bounced her way by me.... what could I say... she did bounce by me....lol”.
On the next isle there stood a tall husky BLACK LIVE MATTER martyr type starring towards the shelves... standing there staring as if it was an art gallery. As he seen me stop 2 meters away awaiting. He did not seem to care. To me it looked like he was attempting to build courage to actually select an item he wanted to shoplift. My blood was boiling...as a grocery store is not a place to remnance on full wallets gone by. Buy the dam thing or get out of the way.
Finally he finished and instead of walking in the direction of the arrow. He has the balls to walk towards me.... I said hey buddy.... google why the store puts arrows on floors... He looked at me and gave me some un-understandable dribble that I am sure if it was in English it would have had something to do with my mother. I got in his face and told him... You have two seconds before you become a YOU TUBE sensation. It was la cosa nostra vs black lives matter moment.
He looked at me and he understood that if he did not comply there would have been a huge spill on isle three. Two, three isles passed and everyone seemed to be doing their due diligence. As I reached the freezer isle there stood this young punk. No mask. no care of direction. Going from freezer to freezer. I looked at this guy and almost had a ‘HULK’ moment. I said hey buddy, “CAN’T AFFORD A MASK? I WILL BUY YOU ONE.”
He looked at me and gave me the Trudeau salute. This is where he made a mistake. I quietly walked towards him. I asked him to show me that finger again as I am farsighted. He did with this real intimidating face. So i grabbed his finder and shoved it in his ear. He was shocked as some of the other shoppers. Then I rolled his head into one of the cooler doors and told him. ‘YOU SHOW RESPECT. YOU WILL BUY A MASK AND WEAR IT AND IF I FIND YOU NOT WEARING ONE THAT FINGER WILL COME OUT OF THE OTHER END.’ By this time all his toughness had gone away and he was more in a begging, crying mode. I felt sad for him... as it is not his fault he is a social fuck up. I blame his parents and society for allowing these punks to think that disrespecting elders is OK. It is not....
Now this brings me to the current COVID situation in Peel. How does Peel explain the infection numbers. On Thursday they recorded 472 new cases in Toronto, 448 in Peel Region.
What is going on in Peel? Why so many cases. Where is the Ontario government muscle enforcing the use of masks and social distancing?
This brings me back to my experience at the grocery store.... are people that stupid. That ignorant to not realize the importance of unity during this time of COVID. MUST THEY BE FORCED TO USE COMMON SENSE. Life is not about you. It is about all of us.
I hate to resort to force. After all we live in a free democratic society. Civil liberties are for one and for all... but what much like my experience at that grocery store above. People for whatever reason have lost their value. Their duty to humanity and their fellow man. What has happened to being a responsible member of society. To assure we preserve our way of life by living as a model of how society should be. By contributing and taking a stand when norms and customs are being violated and or compromised. Is it not our duty to contribute and assure that our children are brought up with the core values that has made this country what it is?
It appears that today. It is all about me. You accept me. You adapt to my way of life. You have no say or I will label you.
The problem with society and civilization is that we have stopped being the West and we are becoming a third world country.
From our policies to those in government. Our standards have been lowered so much that we are becoming that of which many people have fled their native lands from.
It appears that today being different is good and conformity for the betterment of humanity is bad.
We are forced to accept when we should be demanding conformity. We are compromising our way of life to accommodate customs and traditions that confuses and changes the quality of life for all including those demanding acceptance and denouncing conformity.
We as people are all good. We as people all have special qualities that can make the world a better place. Sadly our ignorance to acknowledge that we need not all be labeled as equal but as important to the betterment of humanity is crippling society. How do you explain the so many stupid people that are forcing the hand of authority to oppress us. Much like my incident at the store. One is left to wonder if the human conscience can’t exist without oppression of the stupid.
Maybe I am wrong. But God please bless me with mercy as I have run out of bullets an hour ago. I can’t swallow that pill no longer. They say that COVID kills. I agree but our worst killer is our own ignorance and lazy attitude that it is not my responsibility. ALL LIVES MATTER. ALL PEOPLE MATTER. ALL ENTAILS EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment