Saturday, August 20, 2022

GOOD MORNING NEAL

By Rosaldo Russo Allow me to begin this column by thanking the Oshawa/Central newspaper for allowing me the opportunity and access to the press. Not to many if any allow an average person like me to tell the world what I see and think. In my opinion. The Editor/Publisher is a real upstanding type of guy. He shoots from the hip and hold traditional core values. My name is Rosaldo Russo. I came to this great country to make a better life for myself and my family. I thank Canada for everything it has allowed me to do and earn. I worked construction all my life. I know the value of hard work and honesty. I remember as a boy my father always telling me to work hard and buy land. So I did. I remember days when I did not have enough to eat. I go to work... but I did not wait for hand outs. I rounded up my pride my skill and my determination to succeed and went to work. In those days the only benefits we received was the fact we were employed. Before retiring I was the owner and operator of local material supply company that allowed me to retired without worry. Now that I have time to enjoy life. I look around me and have some concern for future generations. I see that the world is finished. I am in. I am in... Yes, I am in the municipal election. Running against a sleeping careered incumbent. It was a hard decision but one that needed to be taken. When I win I will be your Ward 1 Regional & City Councillor. A councillor for the people. Not like the current councillor that has sat idelded for God knows how many years. What has he really done for Ward 1. I was not going to run... But I seen come friday and no one was going to step forward and do what was right. I made a life of doing what was right. I don’t mind paying my taxes when I see that it is going for the good of the people. I look around me and all I see is despair. From the public health, safety, security issues to the ongoing waste of taxpayers dollars. This will stop. This City is a run away circus. It is operated like they have no common sense. Council is over opinioned, when they have no real knowledge or experience to make the decisions that they make. John Neal has had term after term to do something and has sat on his hands collecting tax payers money in the form or reenumeration. Come on buddy. I had to break my back all my life to earn what I have. I know hard work. I know what it takes to make it. I will bring this work ethic to municipal government. Wake up Neal.

No comments:

Post a Comment