Saturday, November 13, 2021

Hey where are we going with this!

By Rosaldo Russo Allow me to begin this column by thanking the newspaper for allowing me the opportunity and access to the press. Not to many if any allow an average person like me to tell the world what I see and think. My name is Rosaldo Russo. I came to this great country to make a better life for myself and my family. I thank Canada for everything it has allowed me to do and earn. I worked construction all my life. I know the value of hard work and honesty. I remember as a boy my father always telling me to work hard and buy land. So I did. I remember days when I did not have enough to eat. I go to work... but I did not wait for hand outs. I rounded up my pride my skill and my determination to succeed and went to work. In those days the only benefits we received was the fact we were employed. Before retiring I was the owner and operator of local material supply company that allowed me to retired without worry. Now that I have time to enjoy life. I look around me and have some concern for future generations. I see that the world is finished. I remember when I lived in Europe. The government there was different. They gave you choices. Unfortunately the choices were all the same. So the only freedom you had was to choose.... the outcome was the same no matter what you picked. Is that freedom? Well my friends. I find that the same is starting to happen in Canada. God please don’t let it happen here to. Without choice we are nothing but a number in a roster of modern age slaves. Working for a minimal reward while our masters take home the big pay. In Canada I am seeing this type of mentality. Specially with this so called forced vaccination. Let’s make this wild assumption... Let’s assume that after a period of time... it is found that the vaccine even though helpful in the fight against COVID it operates as a catalyst for other existing medical conditions and people start dying right left and center. As is stands those receiving the vaccine can’t sue the manufacturers. Can’t sue the government. What would happen? Great Question. The government I am sure would get all defensive and give the usual line of vowing to get to the bottom line. They will turn to the manufacturers. The manufacturers would turn to their lawyers and accountants and go bankrupt. Then what? As it stands the World Health Organization is the governing voice acting on the word of United Nations to find a vaccine. In turn world government and related association and regulatory body are under immense pressure to find a solution. In turn. We the people are the victims of desperation and so called experts in taking shots in the dark until they find an answer. Now we are forced to take it or loose privileges and rights. This is wrong and harmful to society and freedom as we know it. I think that as a society we are venturing into dangerous, deep waters that will set a historical precedent like no other. I hope I am wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment