Friday, November 19, 2021

Hey where are we going with this!

By Rosaldo Russo OUR RIGHTS IN CANADA ARE BEING VIOLATED Allow me to begin this column by thanking the newspaper for allowing me the opportunity and access to the press. Not to many if any allow an average person like me to tell the world what I see and think. My name is Rosaldo Russo. I came to this great country to make a better life for myself and my family. I thank Canada for everything it has allowed me to do and earn. I worked construction all my life. I know the value of hard work and honesty. I remember as a boy my father always telling me to work hard and buy land. So I did. I remember days when I did not have enough to eat. I go to work... but I did not wait for hand outs. I rounded up my pride my skill and my determination to succeed and went to work. In those days the only benefits we received was the fact we were employed. Before retiring I was the owner and operator of local material supply company that allowed me to retired without worry. Now that I have time to enjoy life. I look around me and have some concern for future generations. I see that the world is finished. The other day, I went to one of my buildings tenant. A restaurant. As I was about to order from him. He tells me he can’t serve me unless I showed him my vaccination papers. I told him I was not vaccinated. He threw me out. Funny to get thrown out of your own building by your tenant. WHERE ARE WE GOING WITH THIS PEOPLE. Come on. The government has over stepped it’s authority. They have us fighting one against the other. People are confused. I am not more of a virus spreader than the guy that has been vaccinated. I am old and it should be my choice if I want to die sooner by vaccinating or later by taking a chance. All the vaccine does is lessen the severity of the infection. So then why do we have to utilize Gestapo tactics when it comes to order a meal. Hell, when I got thrown out of my own building I could not even retaliate and throw him out as he is protected by law. How do you like them potatoes. I own the building and I have no rights. Not even if he chooses not to pay his rent. What kind of world do we live in. People are starving in our cities. People are living on the street and our government donates 14 million dollars worth of vaccines to Uganda. Really, are we that wealthy or are we that hypocritical? The world is in the brink of disaster. At least during war. The intent is clear. They want to kill you. During this modern war. We do not see the enemy. We only know that they are trying to kill us by turning one person against another and inject us with an unproven agent that will expediate illness and death. Come people Wake Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment