Monday, December 13, 2021

WHY ARE POLITICIAN SO DISTANT FROM THE PEOPLE THEY REPRESENT? WHERE ARE WE GOING HERE!!!

By Rosaldo Russo Allow me to begin this column by thanking the newspaper for allowing me the opportunity and access to the press. Not to many if any allow an average person like me to tell the world what I see and think. My name is Rosaldo Russo. I came to this great country to make a better life for myself and my family. I thank Canada for everything it has allowed me to do and earn. I worked construction all my life. I know the value of hard work and honesty. I remember as a boy my father always telling me to work hard and buy land. So I did. I remember days when I did not have enough to eat. I go to work... but I did not wait for hand outs. I rounded up my pride my skill and my determination to succeed and went to work. In those days the only benefits we received was the fact we were employed. Before retiring I was the owner and operator of local material supply company that allowed me to retired without worry. Now that I have time to enjoy life. I look around me and have some concern for future generations. I see that the world is finished. I use to support the Liberal party. I was very involved both time and money. Today I totally regret my involvement. One thing I learned about politics that it is not about the people but about the rat race. One party utilizing underhanded tactics to get in power, meanwhile the taxpayers are left with the burden of their descions. Just recently I called Erin O’Toole’s office on a personal inquiry. I was treated like I was cattle. Well maybe not like cattle as at the least cattle get fed. Look at our municipal government. CAN YOU TRULY SAY YOU HAVE REPRESENTATION ON ANY ISSUE. Can you honestly say that these so called councillors represent your best interest? Look at the ones in my home riding of Columbus. John Neal... is more like John who? Up until next year election year...then he be parading/begging for votes making all kinds of empty promises. Look at Rosemary Fu$*Monkey. Oooops my mistake McConkey. Sometimes my Inglishi not to good. Anyway... here we have a councillor that I have yet to actually meet at my front door. If these two characters that are municipal representatives have no clue what they are doing. How am I to expect for a politician like Justin to even acknowledge that live in Canada. Sad times we live in as we see the same all over the world. Politicians about themselves. I been trying to get answer on Justin’s expenditures. Not even my fellow Liberal friends can come up with answers. Are we that confused of a society that we have surrendered to propaganda?

No comments:

Post a Comment