Saturday, January 8, 2022

COVID AND RECORD PROFITS WHERE ARE WE GOING HERE!!!

By Rosaldo Russo Allow me to begin this column by thanking the newspaper for allowing me the opportunity and access to the press. Not to many if any allow an average person like me to tell the world what I see and think. My name is Rosaldo Russo. I came to this great country to make a better life for myself and my family. I thank Canada for everything it has allowed me to do and earn. I worked construction all my life. I know the value of hard work and honesty. I remember as a boy my father always telling me to work hard and buy land. So I did. I remember days when I did not have enough to eat. I go to work... but I did not wait for hand outs. I rounded up my pride my skill and my determination to succeed and went to work. In those days the only benefits we received was the fact we were employed. Before retiring I was the owner and operator of local material supply company that allowed me to retired without worry. Now that I have time to enjoy life. I look around me and have some concern for future generations. I see that the world is finished. Let me explain. Since this COVID hit our shores... we have been running around like chickens with our heads cut off. Rightly so, no one wants to get sick. But can anyone please tell me. Why are the pharma companies running our lives. What they say, we have to do. At first it was take two shots and you be good up to 80%. Today they are asking people to get boosters. This brings to question. Does the vaccine work? To ad insult to injury now they are starting to inject children. Come on people, who is doing the thinking. At first this virus only infected the old and weak. They told us that the youth under 20 did not have to be vaccinated. Today, it is as if a call of failure... and since it is obvious the vaccine magic bullet not working. Inject everyone and call it a day. This is crazy. I know people that have had COVID and have been sick for months. Is it COVID or is it something else. Those vaccinated have been given the false sense of security. Thinking that because they been vaccinated they are not carriers and or safe from infection. That is not true. The only real benefit of vaccinattion is severity of onset... and still one has to question that as the so called science has been wrong in the past. Back to the children. My heart breaks to hear the government force people to vaccinate or they loose access to the system. I can understand vaccines like Polio, Chicken Pox and others. They are time proven vaccines. The new vaccines they are producing are not anti-body producing formulas. The new vaccines sit in your system until the day you die. They monitor your system for viral infection. After a short period of time. The vaccine agents loose their original intent and just sit at the end of your never ending until further instruction. Here is the problem... What will be the further instructions? And issued by who? We are living in historical times.

No comments:

Post a Comment