Saturday, January 29, 2022

JUSTIN MAKE THINGS RIGHT WHERE ARE WE GOING HERE!!!

By Rosaldo Russo Allow me to begin this column by thanking the newspaper for allowing me the opportunity and access to the press. Not to many if any allow an average person like me to tell the world what I see and think. My name is Rosaldo Russo. I came to this great country to make a better life for myself and my family. I thank Canada for everything it has allowed me to do and earn. I worked construction all my life. I know the value of hard work and honesty. I remember as a boy my father always telling me to work hard and buy land. So I did. I remember days when I did not have enough to eat. I go to work... but I did not wait for hand outs. I rounded up my pride my skill and my determination to succeed and went to work. In those days the only benefits we received was the fact we were employed. Before retiring I was the owner and operator of local material supply company that allowed me to retired without worry. Now that I have time to enjoy life. I look around me and have some concern for future generations. I see that the world is finished. Look at this disgrace we call a Prime Minister. A classic example that democracy has failed. We can’t keep electing one potato, two potato, four. Don’t get me wrong. This is happening all over the world. Most world leaders do not have the aptitude to lead. To much to deal with by one person. It is as if they are information overloaded and make decisions on speculations rooted in what they deem experts in the field. The other day I went to the store. A head of lettuce that was a buck fifty. Today costs four dollars. Really? Who to blame? The farmer? The producer? The trucker? The store? Then you turn on your tv and here we have our beloved Justin hiding under the guise of COVID infection in order not to face the truckers coming his way. Hard working people that are tired of having their life manipulated by a government that has no control over that of they claim expertise. How dare the Canadian government put sanctions on truckers crossing our borders. They are our life line. COME ON JUSTIN. Meet with the truckers. Cut this political bullshit of sanctioning truckers. Use your head man. You are cutting off your own balls and causing the rest of us great pain and suffering. People are having problems paying mortgages. Putting food on the table. Mr. Prime Minister it is time to get in touch with your people. I can tell you personally. I am pissed. I am pissed for when I have to over pay at the market. When I have to pay taxes through my ass and my benefits get cut. I received a letter from the Feds. Telling me that my pension will be cut due to the fact that I make more than the amount allowed. So in other words. I get punished for making money at my age. Is this not backwards. Should I not be rewarded? Mr. Prime Minister have you lost your mind? You reward failure and punish success. I worked hard all my life. I paid in my pension plan. I been fortunate to own lands. Now that it is my time to sit back and enjoy life. The government is going to punish me and still expect me to pay property tax, income tax, capital gain tax, sales tax. Come on. Enough is enough. To boot now the same government that is raping me expects me to wear a mask in public and refuses me entrance to building that my tax dollar help pay for. Come on. I thin the only one that should be forced to wear a mark, Mr. Prime Minister is you. As you are an obvious crook. How dare show so little care. It must be nice to make $400,000 a year off tax payers. Meet with the fucking truckers. Cut a deal. Let them cross and at the least soften the blow to the average guys pocket when he has to buy food for his family every week. Show us true leadership. Stop dividing us and treating us like modern day slaves. Enough is Enough. Where we going with this people.

No comments:

Post a Comment