Monday, June 6, 2022

BELL ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS

By Rosaldo Russo Allow me to begin this column by thanking the Oshawa/Central newspaper for allowing me the opportunity and access to the press. Not to many if any allow an average person like me to tell the world what I see and think. In my opinion. The Editor/Publisher is a real upstanding type of guy. He shoots from the hip and hold traditional core values. My name is Rosaldo Russo. I came to this great country to make a better life for myself and my family. I thank Canada for everything it has allowed me to do and earn. I worked construction all my life. I know the value of hard work and honesty. I remember as a boy my father always telling me to work hard and buy land. So I did. I remember days when I did not have enough to eat. I go to work... but I did not wait for hand outs. I rounded up my pride my skill and my determination to succeed and went to work. In those days the only benefits we received was the fact we were employed. Before retiring I was the owner and operator of local material supply company that allowed me to retired without worry. Now that I have time to enjoy life. I look around me and have some concern for future generations. I see that the world is finished. I like to begin this column by making one point very clear. It is not about the money but about the business practice that BELL utilizes. I have been a loyal client of BELL as most of you. We pay our bills and entrust that BELL has our backs. That they offer the best service possible at a competitive rate. Well I was wrong. It all started with a technical problem. I called them. I got transfered from one person to another.... a voice message came up informing me that ‘BELL CANADA” now only employs 100% Canadian customer service. Now don’t get me wrong. If anyone has an accent that is hard to understand is my Italian one. But I get a long and don’t and would never dare work for BELL... When I finally got someone after playing the usual trivial pursuit voice service game. Press one if you like to continue in English. Press two if in French.... Like really!!! Who presses the french. Any how. Once I got to the person I was supposed to talk. I had to play the identify yourself game. HOW INSANE. Now I was 19 minutes in this call and my problem not brought up once. Finally, I survived the authentication process.... I am told I am in the wrong department... AHHHH... another 20 minutes and I am told that in my area there is no internet service. Incredible. So then I look at my bill. I had a package rate. Phone, Net and Cell. I was paying for a service I did not use. Not only that. When I checked with other companies I was over paying by like fifty dollars. Come on people... we as Canadians have become so docile. We take it and take it. NO MORE. I told them to shove it... In retaliation. Bell will not release my phone number to the new company. I called the CRTC. Another great government agency good for nothing. What is it with this country that we go from one automated system right on to another. Come on... Enough is Enough. I ENDORSE JOE INGINO FOR MAYOR OF OSHAWA IN 2022 VOTE INGINO

No comments:

Post a Comment