Friday, June 17, 2022

HA WE GOT YOU BELL ENOUGH IS ENOUGH STOP THE RIP OFF

By Rosaldo Russo Allow me to begin this column by thanking the Oshawa/Central newspaper for allowing me the opportunity and access to the press. Not to many if any allow an average person like me to tell the world what I see and think. In my opinion. The Editor/Publisher is a real upstanding type of guy. He shoots from the hip and hold traditional core values. My name is Rosaldo Russo. I came to this great country to make a better life for myself and my family. I thank Canada for everything it has allowed me to do and earn. I worked construction all my life. I know the value of hard work and honesty. I remember as a boy my father always telling me to work hard and buy land. So I did. I remember days when I did not have enough to eat. I go to work... but I did not wait for hand outs. I rounded up my pride my skill and my determination to succeed and went to work. In those days the only benefits we received was the fact we were employed. Before retiring I was the owner and operator of local material supply company that allowed me to retired without worry. Now that I have time to enjoy life. I look around me and have some concern for future generations. I see that the world is finished. We the people have won . For those that read my last week column. I called out BELL CANADA on their business practices. This week this news items came out on Wednesday June 15, 2022. CRTC imposes $7.5 million in penalties on Bell Canada for violations of Canada's Telecommunications Act OTTAWA, ON and GATINEAU, QC, June 15, 2022 /CNW/ - Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) Today, the CRTC announced that it has imposed a total of $7.5 million in penalties on Bell Canada for three violations of the Telecommunications Act. The CRTC found that Bell Canada denied permit applications for access to its telephone poles from Videotron, its main competitor in Quebec. As a result, Videotron was not able to access Bell Canada's poles, which delayed its network deployment and created a competitive advantage for Bell Canada. The CRTC's decision issued today sets the penalties for these three violations of the Telecommunications Act at $2.5 million each. Ha, a that’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind as it was noted when we first moon landing. Mind you $7.5 million to BELL is like issuing a parking ticket. A minor nuisance to a company that makes billions a day. What is happening to corporations. Starting to look like a monopoly game. Take a hit here and there as long as the goose that lays the golden eggs keeps producing. Rogers, Enbridge, Hydro One are no better. I feel for our youth in Canada. They are slowly being turned into modern day slaves. From the so called “convenience’ charges and services to the ridiculous automated answering machines that only facilitate the corporation masqueraded as in the best interest of the consumer. Come on people. When I call I want a real person to answer. One that can be clearly understood and in English please. To think now the tech world is talking about introducing Artificial Intelligence. Boy are we going to be screwed.... What do you think am I crazy? I ENDORSE JOE INGINO FOR MAYOR OF OSHAWA IN 2022 VOTE INGINO

No comments:

Post a Comment