Sunday, February 13, 2022

Stuggots ~ Escargots Tomatoe ~ Tomato What's The Difference

By Rosaldo Russo Allow me to begin this column by thanking the Oshawa/Central newspaper for allowing me the opportunity and access to the press. Not to many if any allow an average person like me to tell the world what I see and think. In my opinion. The Editor/Publisher is a real upstanding type of guy. He shoots from the hip and hold traditional core values. My name is Rosaldo Russo. I came to this great country to make a better life for myself and my family. I thank Canada for everything it has allowed me to do and earn. I worked construction all my life. I know the value of hard work and honesty. I remember as a boy my father always telling me to work hard and buy land. So I did. I remember days when I did not have enough to eat. I go to work... but I did not wait for hand outs. I rounded up my pride my skill and my determination to succeed and went to work. In those days the only benefits we received was the fact we were employed. Before retiring I was the owner and operator of local material supply company that allowed me to retired without worry. Now that I have time to enjoy life. I look around me and have some concern for future generations. I see that the world is finished. What is wrong with Canada. No matter who is driving we keep going down hill. I am a shame to be known to have supported the Liberals. Trudeau, instead of putting out the fire. He makes things worst. The whole trucker demonstration was about crossing the border. Justin thought to get into a pissing contest with the Americans and the Americans trumped all over Justin. It was not bad enough that Justin messed up at the border. He then has the character to call the truckers name and ignore them Really, Justin Mussolini. I guess he never been to a bull fight. You don’t win by getting in its way and expect the bull not to gouge you. Today, the truckers have turned this into a national thing that is far from the border. Through his arrogance he is now facing a much bigger snowball of issues. From freedom to vaccination and everything in between. How can this “Oobatz” of a Prime minister justify gas prices. Is he making so much money that he does not care. People are having problem paying mortgages, putting food on the table and this arrogant “Questo cazzo” does not care? Canada is finished. As the political sharks can smell Justin blood in the voters seas. They are all getting their tomatoes ready to make political sauce. They will feed the general public with the usual fare of scargots to sway votes and when they get in power do the same that Justin is doing, fill their pockets and give us Justin's father famous salute. Look at the eat-Stuggots-eat-Stuggots that is happening with the conservatives. In one corner we have the People’s Party, that it’s leader can’t even win his own ward. To guys like Erin O’toole and arrogant bastard that was in it for himself from the start. A guy that never personally returns a call. Then from the wood pile we have this Pierre Pollievere another conservative playing the right tune to sucker in people to once again bring the conservatives in power. Pierre a carreered politician says and does all the right things. The sad fact is that he may be pristine in his performance. The bad thing is that his under ranks are the same old same old MP’s. So what does this mean for the rest of us.... Another Justin. So then what is left? The Stunad NDP or best known in some circles as the NO DICK PARTY. God, help us all if they ever took over power. I am becoming real concerned over our future. Democracy is another world like love. What does it really mean. All I know is that my money is going towards this new party that is forming. Canada for Canadians party of Canada. A party that is taking the best from the right, center and left. The things that benefit Canadians. Forget this being right or left. It is time to be Canadian and create a new ‘ism’. One that will be a political beacon to the world. No more the same old same old. No more of the infighting. A party that will you the taxpayers interest at heart. Instead of sending billions in foreign aid. We will invest in education, health, job creation and most importantly prosperity for all to enjoy. Keep posted here to see some official posting by some of the leadership in the months to come. I personally endorse and support the Canada for Canadian Party of Canada. We must act now while we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment