Saturday, March 9, 2024

HATERS

By Rosaldo Russo Allow me to begin this column by thanking the Oshawa/Central newspaper for allowing me the opportunity and access to the press. Not to many if any allow an average person like me to tell the world what I see and think. In my opinion. The Editor/Publisher is a real upstanding type of guy. He shoots from the hip and hold traditional core values. My name is Rosaldo Russo. I came to this great country to make a better life for myself and my family. I thank Canada for everything it has allowed me to do and earn. I worked construction all my life. I know the value of hard work and honesty. I remember as a boy my father always telling me to work hard and buy land. So I did. I remember days when I did not have enough to eat. I go to work... but I did not wait for hand outs. I rounded up my pride my skill and my determination to succeed and went to work. In those days the only benefits we received was the fact we were employed. Before retiring I was the owner and operator of local material supply company that allowed me to retired without worry. Now that I have time to enjoy life. I look around me and have some concern for future generations. I see that the world is finished. In my day we use to call them cowards. Today, we call them HATERS. People with little or no character that hide behind fake profiles on line. Pretend to hold high moral grounds and have opinions on just about everything. Many of these coward barely graduated from High School. But the freedom of being anonymous gives them a false sense of worth and expertise. I blame this on our education system. A system that is broken. Graduating idiots. Youth that can’t even do simple math without consulting their phone. Idiots, that are post secondary grinder meat. I say this because everyone wants to be a forensic this and that. Colleges offer courses for everything possibly including breathing. These processed future haters fall to their calling. Only producing frustrated idiots with a piece of paper that tells them they are now officially idiots. These same idiots get on a computer and become experts in everything and nothing. As, their incompetence mounts they graduate to being a hater. A hater is anyone that comments in a negative way, professing to know otherwise. Haters, hate success stories. They hate accomplishments and they hate anyone that opposes their point of view. This is scary as we the old generation dies. These idiots and haters will take over in key positions. Look at all the idiots we have in government already. Trudeau a Liberal token. Wins an election not on merit but on his fathers past history. We are selling out our country. We have haters and idiots running it. I feel for future generation and generations after that. Canada is doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment