Saturday, March 16, 2024

FERRARI MASERATI PISSASHITY

By Joe Ingino Editor/Publisher ACCOMPLISHED WRITER/AUTHOR OF OVER 800,000 Published Columns in Canada and The United States “I live a dream in a nightmare world” Always Remember That The cosmic blueprint of your life was written in code across the sky at the moment you were born. Decode Your Life By Living It Without Regret or Sorrow. - ONE DAY AT A TIME - I say Bravo to all those that can afford a Ferrari. They are the ones that can drive fast but like to take it nice and slow and smooth... as to almost showboat their lifestyle. I say Bravo to all those that can afford to drive a Maserati. The ultimate in class and elegance. I say Bravo to all the salesmen that had the talent to sell want to be Ferrari, Maserati drivers a Honda, Hyundai, Toyota calling them sports cars.... Or in my new high performance category called ‘The Pissashity’s’. Pissashity’s are the ones that pass you on the highway at the speed of light. Inches from your vehicle as if playing some sort of video game were human life is not a factor. I don’t know about you. But, the 401 has become a death grind. Almost every other day there seems to be a fatal accident. As a driver on the highway, I can tell you that various factors contribute to the horrific accidents. Without notice the Pissashity drivers. You can tell that most of the Pissashity’s are young punks with little or no real driving experience. Champs on the computer in the make believe world of Grand Theft Auto. An arena that has the user crashing into all kinds of obstacles only to re-warp back to life a few seconds later. Very entertaining but very different in real life. I remember one evening coming back to Oshawa. These two Pissashity’s flew past me. Weaving in and out of lanes and passing people as if cars were parked. Not to long after they passed. I heard a loud bang and smoke. Well surely enough. The Pissashity’s were scrap metal. A horrible accident including various cars and a truck. People do not realize. Sport cars handle differently. They are design for particular high performance driving. Pissashity's are just average cars painted a sporty color. Some with modified suspensions and exhaust. At the end of the day. A Pissashity is a Pissashity. You can’t expect a real sport car with high performance suspension and 19 inch wheels to perform the same as an off the assembly block suspension with 14 - 17 all seasons. The other huge difference is power. Going fast does not mean your pissashity become a sport car or that it will handle like one. I remember the driving culture shock. When I was young I had purchased my first 300ZX twin Turbo. One of the first to come off the assembly line. I remember I had to take a course on how to drive it. A course that prepared you for all kinds of conditions and weather. Much like Porsche offers to some drivers. This was an eye opener. Going from a rusted out 1978 Buick Biscane to a brand new 300ZX. My Buick went fast and if it could talk I be doing 10 - 20 at Kingston Pen. Pissashity drivers. Please, slow down. You are putting your life and those around you in danger. Remember some day you may own a Ferrari, Maserati. For the mean time enjoy the Pissashitty in the middle lane like everyone else and for god sake signal when changing lanes.

No comments:

Post a Comment