Saturday, October 28, 2023

RETARDED AND LOVING IT

By Rosaldo Russo Allow me to begin this column by thanking the Oshawa/Central newspaper for allowing me the opportunity and access to the press. Not to many if any allow an average person like me to tell the world what I see and think. In my opinion. The Editor/Publisher is a real upstanding type of guy. He shoots from the hip and hold traditional core values. My name is Rosaldo Russo. I came to this great country to make a better life for myself and my family. I thank Canada for everything it has allowed me to do and earn. I worked construction all my life. I know the value of hard work and honesty. I remember as a boy my father always telling me to work hard and buy land. So I did. I remember days when I did not have enough to eat. I go to work... but I did not wait for hand outs. I rounded up my pride my skill and my determination to succeed and went to work. In those days the only benefits we received was the fact we were employed. Before retiring I was the owner and operator of local material supply company that allowed me to retired without worry. Now that I have time to enjoy life. I look around me and have some concern for future generations. I see that the world is finished. Excusa mie Inglishy - I meant ’I am retired and loving it’. Before I continue I best disclose the biblical meaning of Retarded... I mean dictionary meaning so that those that may be offended can take a deep breath, peel back a lolly pop and suck until soothing level is achieved. Ok, Stop laughing or I will stop this column right here.... By definition retarded: In modern usage, retard is a pejorative term either for someone with a mental disability or for someone who is considered stupid, slow to understand, or ineffective in some way. The adjective retarded is in the same way used for something very foolish or stupid. Ok, now that we got that out of the way.... back to your regularly scheduled column. What is it with Canada. We are becoming third world. I am an immigrant. I came to this country to contribute and better Canada. I think, I achieved that. Today, what I am seeing is those that are being allowed to migrate come here with alternative motives. First and foremost. Let’s stop importing refugees that are basically people not wanted by their own nations. The rift-raft that is persecuted with extreme prejudice back in their homeland. Only to have the Canadian government welcome them with open arms so that they may continue their cause from abroad. Canada let’s them in with no standards no real qualification. This is wrong. What is even worst is that we hard working Canadians are forced to pay their way once they are here. Even worst. These same refugees instead of integrating and contributing...expect to continue their loosing effort with our tax dollar. Then you have the immigrants that come on a silver platter. Bring so many millions into Canada and Canada forgets about standards and rolls out the red carpet. This is so wrong as many coming on a silver platter have no intention of contributing but instead to rape and pillage our economy, our social system and continue their home traditions, culture and politics right here in Canada. Many not even caring about Canada. This is wrong. Now, I welcome any Immigrant that want to contribute and actively contributes. I welcome refugees that fight a cause that is defending Canada. We got to stop the import of other nations drama and unwanted. Look at all those in our country suffering. Look at all the people going hungry to bed. Look at all that have to work 4 jobs to pay for rent. Come on people. What kind of retards are we? Now I know why our national anthem starts with “OH CANADA”. It is time to create the retarded peoples party of Canada. A true people’s party. All retard welcome. After all is this not how the government treat us now?

No comments:

Post a Comment