Saturday, April 9, 2022

PUTIN - PUTIN - PUTANA

PUTIN
- PUTIN - PUTANA By Rosaldo Russo Allow me to begin this column by thanking the Oshawa/Central newspaper for allowing me the opportunity and access to the press. Not to many if any allow an average person like me to tell the world what I see and think. In my opinion. The Editor/Publisher is a real upstanding type of guy. He shoots from the hip and hold traditional core values. My name is Rosaldo Russo. I came to this great country to make a better life for myself and my family. I thank Canada for everything it has allowed me to do and earn. I worked construction all my life. I know the value of hard work and honesty. I remember as a boy my father always telling me to work hard and buy land. So I did. I remember days when I did not have enough to eat. I go to work... but I did not wait for hand outs. I rounded up my pride my skill and my determination to succeed and went to work. In those days the only benefits we received was the fact we were employed. Before retiring I was the owner and operator of local material supply company that allowed me to retired without worry. Now that I have time to enjoy life. I look around me and have some concern for future generations. I see that the world is finished. Look at what is taking place in the Ukraine. How is it that Putin is being allowed to do such things. Mass killings, the destruction of cultural buildings. Come on people this Putana can’t be allowed to go on like this. The world seems to be sitting idled and allowing this Putana to get away with the slaughters. Then again. How is it that the world is putting so much emphasis on Putin when Biden has done the same to the Middle East. Look at the atrocities that are taking place in Africa. In China. All over the world. It appears that we don’t have to look far to find a PUTANA at work. I am not one to use profanity at large. But come on. Are we nothing more than civilized animals. I even question the civilized part. Kids are being killed all over the world on a daily basis and we never hear about it... But now the Russian devil man himself is on the war path and we can’t turn a tv without witnessing atrocity. The media are the biggest PUTANA’S. And I mean that in the traditional Italian interpretation. As they are nothing but blood thirsty rating driven bottom feeders. Before I go on. Let me define my anger... By definition: PUTANA - In Hinduism, Putana (Sanskrit: Putana, lit. "putrefaction") is a Rakshasi (demoness), who is killed by the infant-god Krishna. Putana is also considered as a foster-mother of Krishna as she breast-fed him, though it was with the motive of killing Krishna by poisoned milk. By offering her milk, Putana had performed "the supreme act of maternal devotion", in the shadow of her evil motives. The myth is told and retold in Hindu scriptures and some Indian books, which portray her variously as an evil hag or a demoness who surrendered herself to Krishna, though she initially came with evil motives. Putana is interpreted as an infantile disease or bird, symbolizing danger to an infant or desire respectively, and even as a symbolic bad mother. Ha not what you thought. My blood boils that when I think about it. How our feeling and emotions can be manipulated this way. How can we as human being do what we do to each other. Putin is the man of the hour.... so was Sadam, Bin Laden, Kadaffi and all the others before them. In part we are all Putana’s in one way or another as it says in the bible. No man is free from sin. No man can judge another. Cause we are all PUTANA’S. PUTA VIDA - Takes a whole new meaning when we come to terms with the definition, the ideology and the slang meaning that most are familiar with. They say you have to have intellect to communicate. They say you have to be educated to understand. Well in my eyes a PUTANA is a PUTANA. Putin may be a great guy in private. So far as a professional politician the media Putana’s are truly making him look like the world’s biggest Putana. Putin in his realm of power in part has most of Europe at his whim. Many European countries depend on Russian oil and gas. As apparently due to the $5.00 a gallon in the U.S. We in the west also buy from Russia.... Or so do the true PUTANA’s in Ottawa and Washington are leading us to believe so that they can continue to legally rape our wallets No matter where you look dishonesty, thieves and charlatans appear to be the most successful. The ones that get the most rewards in life. I feel bad about our future generations as the population number continue to climb. We in my eyes are heading to extinction by our own design. We have given up on responsibility, civic duty and honoring our fellow man. The Putana in our human conscious is being exposed. I DON’T LIKE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment