Saturday, May 4, 2024

STICK & STONES

By Rosaldo Russo Allow me to begin this column by thanking the Oshawa/Central newspaper for allowing me the opportunity and access to the press. Not to many if any allow an average person like me to tell the world what I see and think. In my opinion. The Editor/Publisher is a real upstanding type of guy. He shoots from the hip and hold traditional core values. My name is Rosaldo Russo. I came to this great country to make a better life for myself and my family. I thank Canada for everything it has allowed me to do and earn. I worked construction all my life. I know the value of hard work and honesty. I remember as a boy my father always telling me to work hard and buy land. So I did. I remember days when I did not have enough to eat. I go to work... but I did not wait for hand outs. I rounded up my pride my skill and my determination to succeed and went to work. In those days the only benefits we received was the fact we were employed. Before retiring I was the owner and operator of local material supply company that allowed me to retired without worry. Now that I have time to enjoy life. I look around me and have some concern for future generations. I see that the world is finished. I was watching CNN and almost fell off my chair. CNN reported that in the U.S. university entrances were being blocked by Pro-Palestine supporters. I could not believe my eyes. Watching the video... Palestine students/supporters blocking Jewish students from entering libraries and study halls. I still can’t stop shaking my head. 1st and foremost. The Palestinian people/Hamas was the one that costed the first stone. Now, they are getting their ass handed to them and they dare cry victim. 2nd. The attack on the Israeli was not against military assets. It was against the average people. Killing and raping at will. Now, here in North America we have to listen to these savages cry victim. Release the dam hostages. No. I am sorry for the suffering of common people. But, enough is enough. We are not animals. We are not haters. These people have proven to have such hate for another human being that they have no problems killing at large. These demonstrators have no right to occupy shit in Canada or the U.S. They have no right to continue the same practices of open prejudice against another people. Come on people. Enough is enough. The Hamas movement is about hate. Using the Palestine people as shields... or worst... if we are to think on the dark side that all Palestinians support the practices of Hamas. We can’t tolerate such hate in Canada or the U.S. We have to stop these people at all cost before they pick up momentum. We go hard against white supremist. Why are we not going as hard against these savages that kill non-military, innocent civilians. This is wrong. This has to be stopped. In the U.S. case. Where is the campus security. Where is the police. INS Internal National Security. Round up the demonstrators and don’t arrest them... Send them back. Enough is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment